006 testing the example project (part 2)

好的。
OK.

欢迎回来。
Welcome back.

让我们回到这个话题。
Let's get back into this.

让我们继续回到 Visual Studio,我将实际复制这两个控件。
Let's go ahead and go back into Visual Studio and I'm going to copy these two controls actually.

现在让我先把那个东西移开,我要复制这个,然后把它粘贴到一直到这里的地方。
Let me just go ahead and move that one out of the way for now and I'm going to copy this and I'm just going to paste it where it goes all the way down here.

因此,像往常一样粘贴拖放。
So paste drag and drop just like I always do.

我不会太担心如何让这件事变得完美。
And I'm not going to worry too much about getting this thing dressed to perfection.

我真的只是想把这个东西放在那里并完成它。
I really just want to kind of get this thing in there and get done with it.

因此,让我们继续将所有这些都放在他们该去的地方。
So let's go ahead and put all those right where they go.

再一个,然后我们将继续做同样的事情。
One more and then we're going to do the same thing with our on.

但我们需要创建其中一些。
But we need to create a few of those.

所以让我再创建一个。
So let me just create those create one more.

我们在那里应该很好。
We should be good there.

我们知道这个地址也在那里。
And this one we know has the same address is there.

然后让我们继续更改这些,使 1 变为 3 0 2。
And then let's go ahead and change these so that one is going to be be 3 0 2.

你可以把它放在那里。
You can put it right there.

那一个将是 3 0 或 3。
That one will be 3 0 or 3.

快点。
Come on.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

不是两个而是三个。
Not two but three.

让我们把它放在那里。
And let's put it right there.

这里有我们的 B-3 0 4,这架飞机将供我们的 Esrey 飞机使用,我知道这有点乏味,但那是我的宝贝。
Here we've got our B-3 0 4 and that's going to be for our Esrey for just a few more of these to go I know it's kind of tedious but that's my baby.

有五六本书。
There's five and six books.

我们首先想要六个,然后是七个。
We want six first and then seven.

所以有六个,有七个。
So there's six and there's seven.

好消息是,我认为此时我们可能已经拥有了完整的 HDMI 功能。
And the good news is I think at this point we've probably got a full on working HDMI.

因此,让我们花几秒钟来测试一下这个理论。
So let's just test that theory give it a couple of seconds.

我还想将其置于反洗待定模式并检查我们的反洗。
And I also want to put this into backwash pending mode and check our backwash.

让我们看看在系统中获取一些实时值。
Let's see get some live values in the system here.

看起来我们正在运行,我们的亚速泵中的三个阀门关闭了。
It looks like we're running we've got three of our We've got two of our valves off in our pump Azov.

然后,一旦我们的水箱液位下降,我们也应该对 Peetie 的 P-T 压力表施加一些压力。
And then once we get our tank level down we should show some pressure on P-T one in Peetie too.

我们还应该显示压差,然后我们应该看到我们的水箱开始填充。
We should also show a differential pressure and then we should see our tank start to fill.

我们就这样吧。
So there we go.

我们的泵启动了,看起来一切都正确表明我们的压差太低,无法触发反冲洗。
And our pump came on it looks like everything's indicating correctly our differential pressure is too low to trigger a backwash.

所以我要进去,让我们把这个数字增加到四千五百左右。
So I'm just going to go in here and let's put this up to something like forty five hundred.

让我们跳回来。
Let's jump back in.

现在我们有一个高压差,果然我们有一个反洗待处理,所以这个灯变成黄色,然后很快我们的反洗应该开始运行,我们应该在那里看到一个蓝色的灯,我们应该有低于它的时间,并且肯定我们可以看到反冲洗还剩多少秒。
Now we've got a high differential pressure and sure enough we've got a backwash pending so this light became yellow and then pretty soon our backwash should start running we should get a blue light there and we should have our time below it and sure enough we can see how many seconds left in our backwash.

我们可以看到我们的弓配置发生了变化,看看它。
We can see our bow configuration changed and look at that.

我们最终还收到了低低级别警报。
We also ended up getting a low low level alarm.

所以我要继续让警报静音,如果我检查警报,我的比特应该仍然通电。
So I'm going to go ahead and silence that alarm and if I check in my alarms I should still have my bit energized.

我们就这样吧。
So there we go.

我们确实仍然有实际的警铃通电,然后我应该能够重置它。
We do still have the actual alarm bell energized and then I should be able to reset that.

此时完美,看起来一切都正常。
Perfect at this point it looks like absolutely everything is working.

现在,我们已经创建了第一个完全可用的实时 HDMI。
So we have now created our first fully working live HDMI.

正如你所看到的,我可以在这方面走得更远,我可以将所有设定点放入树木和其他所有内容中。
And as you can see I could have gone a lot further with this and I could have put in all of the set point in trees and everything else.

屏幕上的一些可视化管理一些注释和一些解释。
Some visual management on the screen some notes and some explanations.

我可以让你知道隐形文本在某些时间弹出。
I could have text you know invisible text popping up at certain times.

我的周期计数上没有计时器,所以我没有重置按钮。
I don't have my hour meter on here my cycle count so I don't have the reset buttons for those.

所以我确实可以在这个屏幕上显示更多内容。
So there really is a lot more that I could have fit onto this screen.

但如果你看看我现在所拥有的,尽管它并不漂亮,而且我确实没有努力稳定或其他什么。
But if you look at what I've got right now even though it's not pretty and I really didn't work hard at stabilizing or anything.

您可以看到它是一个干净的界面,它是一个功能性界面。
You can see it's a clean interface it's a functional interface.

它允许用户执行运行系统时所有最重要的事情,但它肯定不是我们将用接下来的两项技术创建的 HDMI。
It allows the user to do all of the most important things to run the system but it's certainly not the HDMI that we're going to be creating with our next two technologies.

这些内容将是多页的,并且会成为趋势。
Those are going to be multi page are going to have trending.

他们将管理数据,他们将做各种各样的事情,但就像你已经创建了你的第一个 HDMI 并将你的与我的进行比较。
They're going to manage data they're going to do all kinds of things but just like that you've already created your first HDMI and compare yours to mine.

我确信你们中的很多人可能只是踢了我的屁股,做了一个比我的更好看的 HDMI,但这没关系。
I'm sure a lot of you probably just kicked my butt and made a better looking HDMI than mine but that's ok.

希望你能从我的经历中学到一些东西。
Hopefully you learn something from my experience.

这就是高级阶段的“他-我”。
So that's it for advanced stage him-I.

你已经拥有了这个东西,你可以随心所欲地使用它并创造各种各样的东西。
You've got this thing you can use it as much as you want and create all kinds of things.

这是很好的实践,即使它提供的技术有限,您也可以看到。
It's good practice and you can see even with the limited technology that it offers.

你知道你真的可以做到这一切。
You know you really can do it all.

因此,没有任何您想做的事情是通过 HDMI 以及仅使用显示器和控件无法完成的。
So there's not really anything that you might want to do that you can't do with HDMI and just using displays and controls.

这就是本节的内容。
That's it for this section.

这个项目就是这样。
That's it for this project.

下一篇见。
See you in the next one.

我们的下一个项目将变得更小、更容易,但它们将逐步朝着更大、更复杂的 Chameides 方向发展。
Our next projects are going to be a little bit smaller and a little bit easier but they're going to be progressively building towards much larger and more complex Chameides.

这是你的热身。
This was your warm up.

下一个会涉及更多一点,但不会像这个那么大。
The next ones are going to be a little bit more involved but they're not going to be nearly as large as this one was.

所以没问题。
So no problem.

这不是挑战课程,这更像是挑战分数的学习课程。
This isn't a challenge course this is more of a learning course to your challenge scores.

PRC 3 这是您的学习课程。
PRC 3 this is your learning course.

好吧,祝您玩得开心,请参阅下一节。
So all right have fun see in the next section.

干杯。
Cheers.